boleh tak tak payah pergi jauh jauh ,

Almost the end of 2010 and he is about to go and move on to the future . And me, continue my life as highschools' student and will be missing HIM badly , :(

; I wish that time will stop for a second so that I can spend more time with YOU

Right here, right now - HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL III

Can you imagine
What would happen
If we could have any dream
I wish this moment
Was ours to own it
And then it would never leave
Then I would thanked that star
That made our wish come true
Cause HE knows that where you are
Is where I should be to
Right here, right now
I am looking at you 
At my eyes love the view
CAUSE YOU MEAN EVERYTHING
Right here 
I wish you somehow
That TOMMOROW CAN WAIT
For some other day to be
But right now there's you and me


No comments:

Post a Comment